DUPONT TYVEK 500 X-PERT CLASSIC TYPE 5/6 CAT III COVERALL GOWN APRON SURGICAL UNISEX PPE PROTECTION LIQUID SPLASH RESISTANT
THESE ARE INSTOCK READY TO SHIP STRAIGHT AWAY
1x Apron Gown Hazmad Suit SMS type 5/6 5 6 Cat III made by DuPont
These DuPont chemical coveralls use Tyvek 500 Xpert fabric to provide effective protection against asbestos, biological hazards, water-based chemical liquid splashes, and both pharmaceutical and radioactive particulates. Tyvek fabric offers great breathability, allowing perspiration to escape while still providing a strong barrier against hazards. The ergonomic design allows wearers to move without feeling restricted, and features an innovative sleeve design that prevents sleeves from riding up even when working overhead. The hood has been designed to closely fit the contours of the face, while a larger zip pull makes it easier to put on and take off while wearing gloves.
• Effective barrier against asbestos, biological hazards and water-based chemical liquid splashes
• Enhanced particle protection
• Breathable and durable Tyvek fabric
• Ergonomic fit allows for freedom of movement
• Hood designed to fit the contours of your face
• Longer zip pull makes it easier to use when wearing gloves
• Innovative sleeve design offers a great fit even when working overhead
• Protects the wearer from a range of biological hazards including body fluids, bloodborne pathogens and liquid aerosol penetration, as well as both wet and dry microbial penetration
Category III protective clothing
EN ISO 13982-1:2004 / A1:2010 Type 5-B
EN ISO 13034:2005 + A1:2009 Type 6-B
- Robust yet lightweight, less then 180g per garment, 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning.
- Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic, Ample crotch area for freedom of movement, Large, easy-to-grasp zipper puller.
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design, Stitched external seams
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425, Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination), Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides